What is LifeUntucked exactly?
- It’s embracing the new in the world while preserving what you’ve gained along the way.
- It’s finding and reconnecting with that lost part of you.
- It’s “connecting” and also living together in the moment.
- It’s pursuing those things that well meaning people have discouraged you from doing.
- It’s throttling back, downsizing and simplifying so you can get more out of life; yes, more!
- And, It’s more about sharing your fortune than seeking your fortune.
What you’ll find on LifeUntucked.net…
We’re living in an amazing time. So many barriers have been removed. It’s so much easier to do so many things. As they say, “That’s the good news, and that’s the bad news.”
I will be posting each week on Wednesdays.
- Topics will range from the abstract to the practical. Things like balance, productivity, “keeping up,” personal growth, adventure and simplification.
- We’ll talk about work, and responsibilities and having fun. We’ll figure out how that all plays well together.
- If we make good choices and ignore most of the constant pounding of pitches thrown our way, we can thrive in this crazy world.
I did just say crazy, but I’ll strive to keep the crazy out. Come along… it’ll be a fun ride!
Our journey is to reconnect with the ‘soul’ of living, to the life well lived, in a less digital way. But, we will use apps! Let’s inspire imagination, capture moments and create room in our lives. Let’s regain control over our time, our work, and our choices!
LifeUntucked means getting beyond “business as usual,” getting beyond speed for speed’s sake, and getting beyond everyone else’s way of consuming this world. Look beyond the current definitions of a so-called ‘successful’ life. Take some time along the way to capture the overlooked. Dodge the daily bullets fired by the relentless marketeers. It’s not about all those things and the rest of the stuff that clogs up life… it’s about everything else. You know, the important things!
Thank you for visiting… I hope you’ve found something interesting and possibly inspiring. I look forward to seeing you again. I welcome anyone to my journey who wants to “untuck,” unplug occasionally, and find a simpler way.
If you like the sound of this, read a few articles and explore the site. Join me and let’s experience this adventure together!